Become A Leader
Scouting has much to offer adults, including the excitement of Rovers, to the rewards of being a leader.
There are also many other opportunities of being involved in the World's largest Youth Movement, such as Scouting Guilds, Fellowship, Foundation, Corporate Scouts and more.
Adult Leaders in Scouting are men and women aged 18 years and over. Leadership provides an opportunity to make a personal contribution to the future and our community.
The rewards of becoming a Leader in the Scout Association include:
- Personal Satisfaction: The reward of seeing young people "get" something
- Sense of Achievement: From helping young people to develop positive attitudes and learn new skills
- Adventurous Activities: Where else can you take part in abseiling, rock climbing, scuba diving, caving, parascending and sailing in the company of experts for very small investment.
- Qualifications: We offer Certificate 2, 3,4 and Diploma level qualifications in a variety of fields.
- Travel: Travel interstate or overseas for Moots, Ventures and Jamborees plus a world of Scouts out there to welcome you to their area
- Fun: Share the fun and excitement of Scouting with other adults and young people
- Opportunities for Parents: For parents who are leaders, share and enjoy activities with their children
Want to know more?
People from all walks of life take up the challenge and fun of leadership in Scouting. Full training and on-going support provided.
or Call us now on 1800 SCOUTS (1800 726 887) for more information.