STAGE is the Scouting Technical Activity Group Entertainment, and has been setup to manage the technical aspects of the entertainment side of scouting events, from Jamborees and Cuborees to District and Region ARAPs. STAGE is run by industry professionals who are also current scouters.
- To manage Theatrical, Audio Visual and other requirements for events run by the scouting movement.
- To make use of the vast resources available through the scout shows
- To provide training in all aspects of the entertainment industry.
- To assist scout shows with crew and equipment if needed.
- To establish relationships with suppliers known to scouting.